Wednesday, March 4, 2009

there are many who dislike SDPPIES

no[lan]
Alfrescian Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22
My Reputation:Points: 52 / Power: 0


I hate the SDP too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate the SDP for many long reasons which i do not want to go into. its obvious they are not well liked by the general population, everywhere they contest, their vote is always the lowest. And Chee Soon Juan is good for nothing, that only bites the hand that fed him.

I know that i am not alone, but whenever leetahbar says something bad about SDP, a bunch of SDP cronies jump out just to curse him. I seriously think this is getting annoying. Everything i read a thread about SDP, there is this bakpok leetahsar* who will be spitting vulgarities and not make a simple useful comment. I support free speech, but this is getting ridiculous spamming.

I hope Boss will eventually clean house and kick these faggots out. If they have something worth arguing, I don't mind reading. Doing these cursing just show that SDP is a bunch of cyber cowards who can't even engage in a decent conversation.
*this leetahsar mentioned here pirate-copied my moniker and is not the REAL LEETAHSAR.
techiedick
Alfrescian Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 28
My Reputation:Points: 10 / Power: 0


Re: I hate the SDP too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I absolutely agreed with you.

Vote for people, never vote for Siao Demented Party.

A vote for the SDP is a vote for disaster for hooligans like those in Zimbabwe.

A mature voter will know that SDP is shallow and vulgar. can their brand of democracy will you equality, they will only bring anarchy.

They show no basic human respect to many in here, you think they will us respect when they get voted in Parliament?

I am one for more representation in Parliament certainly not hooligans who threaten me when i post my opinions.

Shallow shallow they are really shallow

Darkcloud
Alfrescian (S) Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 117
My Reputation:Points: 36 / Power: 7


Re: I hate the SDP too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are right!

SDP supporters are all cowards and TRAITOR change-t-shirt-then-plead-guilty like NG E JAY!
__________________
Change-t-shirt-then-plead-guilty SABOKING ng e jay... why u TRAITOR? U fight human right but BETRAY your friends?

No comments: