Wednesday, December 9, 2009

in the beginning......

look what we have here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the beginning, when all the heeloes and heelolines were trying to gather and unite to fight the LEEgime, a troll was borne to sow discords between them.

and now many are thrown into confusion and fight among themselves instead.....


16-07-2008, 02:37 PM
LaMei
Alfrescian Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 95
My Reputation:Points: 117 / Power: 19


A Nice Begining

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Sam,

When you first announce this new forum, I was many hours late to register LaMei nick, and LaMei was already registered by someone else.. Even my name JaslynGo, GoHuiLeng in whatever combination were also taken.

NgEjay and TiLik (in whatever combination) was also registered.

Today I saw the posting by ptader that his nick too was registered by someone other than himself and shortly you responded by asking him to quickly go register his ptader nick as you have reopen the nick to him.

I decided to try and was pleasantly surprise that I too can register back my LaMei nick. Same goes for NgEjay and TiLik..

Thank you for making the effort to let us keep our nicks from your the other forum, though our nick was no big deal, but the effort some people go through to 'chop' all our nicks is rather malicious and with the clear intention to impersonate us.

I applaud you for taking the initiative to de-registered the nicks and allow the genuine ones to register back their respective nicks.

This will keep impersonators with the malicious intention at bay...

This in my view is a good start to your new forum.

Thank you Sam and congrats on your new forum..

My well wishes to your new forum, hope you are able to achieve greater success than SBF..

LaMei

No comments: