Monday, October 5, 2009

why ah lian loves ah juan?

Originally Posted by amsyl
http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2009/...soon-juan.html

Chee Soon Juan
I met Chee Soon Juan two years ago at a barbeque organised by The Online Citizen in East Coast Park. He brought his wife and three daughters with him. I had a friendly chat with him.

I met him on a few subsequent occasions. I gave some puzzles, quizzes and my books to him to give to his daughters. I have always wondered about how difficult life must be for his daughers in school.

I have spoken to Chee Soon Juan spoke on a few occasions and heard him speak at public meetings. He came across as being a sensible person and has some views about what is good for Singapore. I agree with his views on the need to have to promote democracy and to have a government that reflects the aspirations of the people and is accountable to the people.

The mainstream media has painted a negative picture of Chee Soon Juan. Many Singaporeans perceive him in a negative light, which I believe is a wrong perception. I hope that they will have the chance to meet him and listen to him, or read his views in this blog.

I met a friend at a coffee shop this morning. I told him about my views of Chee Soon Juan and his family. He agreed with me. He had heard a story that Soon Juan's daughter had to speak up in class and tell her classmates, "My father did not commit any crime". He was emotional; tears came down from his eyes when he said, "I wonder how any parent would feel if our own daughter had to face this kind of difficulty in the class".

I like to wish Chee Soon Juan, his wife and three daughters all the best as they face the difficulty of life in Singapore. I hope that more Singaporeans will come forward to express their support to him and his family.

Tan Kin Lian
Posted by Tan Kin Lian at 12:07 PM

the sins of the father fall on the daughters. chee doesn't care about the dilemma his family or anybody faces. he's just bent on having his personal vendetta and revenge on the famiLEE.

just look at his mesmerised clowns who followed him into the big longkang. those clowns are but just his pawns which are dispensable and disposable.

another tonic or toxic soup brewing in ah lian's cauldron. tan ah lian the former chiefy of CUNT was all passive and neutral about CUNT's management and bureaucry.

once he left, he had never stop ranting about CUNT and the LEEgime's mismanagement. why like dat one huh? why leh?

not long ago, he sucked up to master chee. were they passively in love now? a new dawn of BROKEBACK MT FABER soon?

interesting! the pains in the butt they had to go through to accomplish their hidden intention, that is, to be dominant ruler of the martial arts world of politics.

wow!! interesting indeed!!

No comments: