Wednesday, October 14, 2009

the balless truth about being PARTYLESS

the balless truth about being partyless

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I]she blogs. she brats. she very lan-C. BUT SHE DARE NOT ADMIT. just like she speaks in SDP videoclip but lately we - yes, distinctively hear n read in black & white that she's NOT a SDP but "partyless".

so how serious is her words and how authentic is her "cause"??

now for the latest kuai lan LAN-Cness with the court. boy! is she going to get it this time to act cute and try to be funny! what a silly troll!

when come to claim credits and accolades, she isn't shy or hesitant about it. well, it says alot of AUTHENCITY, TRUTHFUL & SINCERITY of the whole agenda of SDP. but luckily, she claims she's partyless. what a joke!![/i]

CCB Jaslyn Go!! The TBT video showed her protesting, in court said she not involved!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a long and tiring trial for most of us this tranche. Much time was wasted by my two fellow co-defendants Yap and Carl during their cross examination with William Goh.

When it came to be my turn, i thought that by being straight to the point and not wasting time, my questioning would be smooth. It seemed that i was wrong.

The following is my cross examination with DSP William Goh (formerly ASP, was promoted after this case).

Jas : during the material day and time did u see me?

WG : yes

Jas : where did you see me?

WG : I saw her at Parliament Square and subsequently at Funan.

Jas : what was I doing?

WG : at Parliament Square I saw her with a child and same thing at Funan.

Jas : can you please reconfirm your answer that you saw me with only one kid? not two or three?

DJ : Ms Go would you like me to repeat his answer?

Jas : no, I would like the witness to reconfirm his answer.

WG : yes. I rem only 1.

Jas : I didn’t suppose you can point out in the video what i was doing at that point in time.

WG : I don’t know what she was doing unless I see the video again.

Jas : so would u like to see the video again?

DJ : Ms Go, is that necessary?

Jas : depends on the witness as he is the one requesting to see the video in order to identify what I am doing

DJ : We been going through the past few days the video and I am asking if it is necessary for us to waste time watching the video again.

Jas : I am not the one asking the witness to watch the video, instead he was the one requesting to in order to identify what I am doing. However, I can move on to my next question. Mr Goh, did you see me carrying the placards?

WG : no

Jas : did u c me walking from Parliament Square to Funan?

WG : on that day I didn’t recall seeing her walk from Parliament Square to Funan. I saw her at Parliament Square n subsequetly at Funan.

Jas : when u stopped the group at Funan did u notice where I was?

WG : no

Jas : I put it to you that during the entire period you did not notice where I was, what I was doing n whether or not I was in the group.

WG : I saw her in red tee at Parliament Square when group was there n subsequntly at Funan when after some of the group were arrested and remaining those at the back of group then I saw her standing on my right nearer to the staircase of Funan with 2 or 3 other women and men in red tees and some other children.

Jas : you saw me standing at Funan. Am i right?

WG : at funan I saw her somewhere on my right nearer to staircase of Funan with some other men n women wearing red tees and some other children.

Jas : I put it to u that you are here today to testify as a prosecution witness but you have no evidence of me commit any offence.

WG : I believe she was part of the group although I didn’t see her within the activities of the group. Perhaps can see video to confirm that.

Jas : I put it to you that you have no evidence against me but you have to watch the video to verify and even then you can’t verify.

WG : there were so many in the group I don’t recall or specifically keep an eye on Ms Go to specify what she did on that day all the time.

Jas : I rest my case.

It was amazing how DSP William Goh can change his evidence. During DPP’s examination-in-chief, he pointed out that he can only remember some of the defendants, naming Dr Chee, Siok Chin, Gandhi and John. After being taken through the video playback minute by minute over several days by Carl (which the Judge and the DPP did not object) during his cross-examination, it dawned on him that he could identify me.

Judge Chia Wee Kiat and DPP Issac Tan allowed Carl and Yap to go on and on when the questions they asked are neither relevant nor related to their defence.

However, when it came to be my turn, you can see from the above….

let's rewind....

some of her sdppies comrades were arrested on the spot. she and the nerd stripped the fastest and sneaked off thinking they would be safe. yep! safe for the time being but their hideouts and particulars were betrayed by the captured comrades.

at night, the police came a knocking on her door. now the whole abc neighbourhood knows about it.

finally as the accussed in the witness box, she disclaimed her involvement. do not forget she also revealed that she's PARTYLESS, ie, she INS'T a sdppy.

what's the weight of her words now? it's featherweight. u cannot blame her. she's a fishmonger's wife and hence quite balless.

No comments: