Tuesday, May 12, 2009

troll secretly in luv.....

will lauchio lauheelo abandon wifey for laukuaybu troll?
Sigh..I am sad to learn that Teck Siong has resigns from RP..deja vu of AWARE saga?
11:50 PM Apr 26th from web
Going away for meeting from 25th - 26th April 09
2:59 AM Apr 24th from web
TC - you still have not add me in FB :(
6:27 PM Apr 16th from web
TC - that's why I say, you will make a good PM of SG..you will provide MAC for dissidents, in the name of DEMOCRACY!Long Live future PM :)
7:06 PM Apr 15th from web
Our New Flag http://yfrog.com/0dsuvnj
9:25 PM Apr 14th from yfrog
TC - Mac is expensive :( I am a poor peasant awaiting my future PM to come into power and field me in as Minister of Home Affairs :-)
6:45 PM Apr 13th from web

how old is TC? how old is she? the nerd's not even in her reserved list! change of hearts?

a classic example of FLIRT&DESTROY. poor TC!! his realisation comes a bit too late for irrevocable damage is done to the "baby" he rashly abandoned

No comments: