Tuesday, May 26, 2009

a confused & self-contradictive 師爺 chia sai

1. Carl stopped me outside court and told me that if i had said too much. He told me that if i had stopped midway, i would not have been made to pay the additional S$400/-. So was it worth it? He asked me with a cheeky grin.

2. I told Carl that the $400 was well worth every cent as i needed to be clear that by pleaing guilty i am not backtracking on the principles and values i tried to push for. To me, i was only being frank to fellow officers of the court [the DPPs Issac Tan, David Low and the APP] an the Judicial Officer District Judge James Leong.

But frankly was being made to pay extra money wise?

3. To me, someone who has had the audacity to stand for public office, it was a simple matter of principle, of truthfulness and accountability, of being having the guts to break the law and face the consequences. Furthermore, the $400 is money from my own pocket which i will gladly pay as the price. From my recollection, other politicians have been made to pay sums in excess of S$400,000 for saying things that are objectionable to the powers that be.

4. Critics will say “In essence, i was made to pay S$1,600/- of my hard earned money [I don't make much anyway ] to the State because of my noseyness in wanting to speak up for my fellow citizens and also of my big mouth during mitigation in Court. This was $400/- more painful than the rest of my co-accused.”

4. But at the end of the day, the $400/- that was losing was every cent my hard earned money. I don’t mind losing it to stand by principles of truthfulness and accountability.

1. carl was wise. and who was carl?

2. you love to be foolishly egoistic and teekee, then pay the price and SHUDDUP!

3. your self-righteousness and prejudiced misled thoughts are simply very ludicrous and cartoon to the peasants. again, if u like, continue to think the reverse the public antics of ur involvement was chicken feet. it opposed only a simple law that such an action wasn't approved but again tricked by your own self-righteous and warped ego, u thought it was chilvarous to proceed. so pay the price and SHUDDUP!

4. thanks for the revelation, u poor miserable stingy lawyer. maybe u should join in GREAT S'PORE SALES and start giving discount for ur exorbitant leegal fees.

the truthfulness here is: u still haven't learnt a thing from the ordeal. u still think the LAW should be bent in your favour. master chee has indeed brain-washed and taught u very well. stand-by to march into a bigger longkang later. the last one was only a little ditch.

don't listen; don't regret.

No comments: