Wednesday, October 20, 2010

JJ's haunting horny past....XXX-rated!

kaixin1
Guest Posts: n/a
My Reputation:Points: / Power:


Kaixin1's Current and Historical Field Reports

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided to begin a series of posts on my current and historical field reports.

Since this is Sammyboy forum, I shall restrict myself to only legal brothel houses, except that somewhere along the line, I shall also talk about my ex-tirak Xiao Ching the Freelance CKM.

Just a bit of info ...

I started cheonging many years ago. My first cheonging base was Petain. At that time, many revonations had not been done yet and it was a very dirty and run-down place.

I used to fuck Petain prostitutes one or twice a month. The longest I have been without commercial sex is 10 weeks, and I have never broken that record for a very very long time.

Petain prostitutes are cheaper than GL pros. Last time, only $30 or $40 depending on quality. Later on, there also appeared $50 category, but they are very rare.

One year after starting Petain, I moved to GL $80-cat.

The legal GL brothel offered a tremendous improvement in service, because unlike Petain, the gal will wash and bathe you from head to toe properly in a CLEAN, HYGENIC bathroom, with LOTS OF SOAP AND WATER. The level of fucking service was also MUCH HIGHER than Petain. The complete works --- foreplay, BBBJ, FJ, ... could be expected from ANY legal GL girl, whether $80 or $150-cat.

I had many GL 80-cats over the years. One of my most memorable ones was Xiao Yun Que (little sparrow) of Westerhoust House 6. These are two FRs I wrote on her a couple of years ago .....

Xiao Yun Que – 1st FR

Visited GL today (Sat) at 3pm. I went to my favourite house (no. 6) at Lorong 18. Asked for Xiao Yun Que ($80 cat) who is also one of my favourite. Wa lao ... today she was in high demand man, I had to wait at least an hour before she finally arrived.

Her figure is short, a little plump, she is one of the more experienced ladies at GL, but still look very pretty. She (as usual) came wearing a loose fitting small skirt. I could see her legs still very smooth - she must have maintain well. After she signed in, we went upstairs and picked a room. Then we undressed, and she bathed me. After so long never go GL - wa lao, I really enjoy the slow bath that I had. Part-timers invariably either bathe quickly or dun even bathe you at all. But GL gals bathe u slowly, soap and rinse you very thoroughly - that's what I really like.

After drying ourselves we got onto bed and began the action. She lick my nipples, chest, legs, etc. This part is quite SOP but I must say she licks well. Then I turned over and she licked my back, and do some ass rimming. Then she asked me to prop my ass up and she went underneath me to give me bbbj. Her mouth was really nice ... had to control myself to prevent premature ejection.

After a while I turned over to lie on my back again. Then she gave me more bbbj. After so long never had bbbj, I found it really fucking shiok ... and I had to tell myself over and over mentally NOT to cum. Her mouth is really warm and moist, and when she suck, really feel damn nice. She can hold my cock stationary in her mouth and I just feel like exploding there and then.
Well fortunately I didn't and after that we proceed to the fj. fj is very SOP - she just lie there and dun move at all. No moaning, no sound effect. But her cunt feels really good too - warm, moist and soft - just like her heavenly mouth. I was really glad I control myself during the bbbj - otherwise I would have missed out on the fj - which is just as enjoyable if not more.

After cumming, the rest is SOP liao. Bathe, chat for a couple of minutes, change up, then leave. Nothing much else. She is a lady with a very patient and nice attitude, and performs solidly in bed.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10 (a bit plump)
Breast: 7/10 (soft to the touch)

Kai Xin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by kaixin1; 18-05-2003 at 11:47 PM.

18-05-2003, 11:46 PM
kaixin1
Guest Posts: n/a
My Reputation:Points: / Power:


Xiao Yun Que – 2nd FR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Yun Que – 2nd FR (in conjunction with CumGang’s 1st outing)

First and foremost, my heartfelt thanks goes to Bro CumKing for organizing this outing. Although he said this will be the last he will organize, it was a very memorable experience for me. First time, after all my years of SOLO action, I finally cheong GL together with KHAKI !! Shiok man! See chio bu for 4 hours until nose bleed eyes drop out liao!

Well I did not have very much money left after splurging on the part timers (xiao ching, joanne, etc) so I called $80 cat today. Another session with Xiao Yun Que (little sparrow)! I waited for well over an hour for her and a few bro said I was getting stressed up and impatient. But hey, it was worth the wait man!
In comes Xiao Yun Que at 4.50pm wearing the tradition GL cheong sam and some brudder "wooooooo" at her. I went into room 5 with her. She stripped and without further ado, proceeded to bathe me. One thing I must highlight: she has big pink NA NA! The bath, as usual, was very thorough and she wash my pork spear and my ass very well.

After drying, we PLOP onto the bed! She lick my torso, nipples, arms, legs until I got hard. Then I turned over and she licked my whole back, and poked her tongue into my asshole. WOOHOO! Then I propped up my ass and she did further ass rimming. Also went underneath me and suck my cock. I tell you this is the best part man! Her mouth is so smooth. When sucking your cock underneath you, really feel damn shiok.

Then I turned over, lied down and she did performed a class 1 BBBJ on me. She really take your time to tease, please and suck your cock and all the precum flow out like crazy. She blow until I nearly buey ta han. Just when I though it was over, she put on the cap and blow somemore! Brudders, you may not believe this, but with or without cap is equally shiok. I myself was surprised!
Originally wanted to stop her liao and start mouting her, but she just kept going on and on and on and on ... and in the end it got so shiok I decided to go for CIM. With condom! I didn't even bother to ask her to take it off! Blow blow blow blow and BLOW UNTIL BIIIISH!

I was exhausted. When I limped out of the room, all the brudder suddenly clap for me! hahaha I dunno why, until they said I had set a record time by exceeding the time limit by 10 minutes. Wa lao eh ... I didn't even know I went into extra time, man!
Just before I end this report : there are two new gals on my LICK LIST : Candy and Da Da (both $150 cat). I was drooling over Da da today until bro Cumking told me not to stare at her like that ... hehehehehe. da da will be my next target!! woo hoo!

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Lick Job: 7/10
BBBJ: nine point 5 /10
FJ: I skipped this today. went for CIM.
Attitude out of bed: pretty quiet today. think she's busy today.
Attitude in bed: Up to my high expectations.

Kai Xin

18-05-2003, 11:51 PM
kaixin1
Guest Posts: n/a
My Reputation:Points: / Power:


Xiao Yun Que (little sparrow)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For your info, the abovementioned GL $80-cat is STILL working today and her house base is still Westerhout 6.

Even today, I call her now and then.

She is really an excellent and affordable screw!

Kai Xin
19-05-2003, 01:05 AM
kaixin1
Guest Posts: n/a
My Reputation:Points: / Power:


Venture in the Thai $40-cat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ventured into the Thai $40-cat approximately one year after I first started cheonging GL malaysian chinese $80-cat.

My first experience was at Lor 18 Hse 38 ....... the most fucked up house I can remember.

The gal was rude, insolent, and provided very sub-standard service. My session with her lasted only 9 minutes 30 seconds, according to an army friend of mine who actually bothered to time me there and then.

The OKT of that house was also the rudest and most CBK (chee bye kia) OKT I have ever encountered.

CBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCB!!!!

Anyway I was undeterred. Now and then, I would venture back into the Tom Yam (Thai $40-cat) scene and happily, I would a few good screws now and then.

One of my most memorable and enjoyable screws was with a Thai gal from Lor 8 Hse 19A.

I shall show you an email I wrote to my Cumgang brudders some time back .....


Quote:

Today I finally decided to violate commandment number 10 (to uphold all that is noble ......).

The instrument of my betrayal was Lor 8 Hse 19A G10 --- Ah Joy.

Tried her a few times in the past, and she left me a very memorable impression. The past two times were double whooper sessions, and I even gave her a black office skirt and pink spagetti top. Everytime I said or did something nice to her she would reciprocate with a deep passionate french kiss --- something *SOMEONE* has not yet done for me.

Today she was pleasantly surprised to see me and remarked that I have not visited her for a few months. Her smiles and her charms put me at ease immediately and I felt this sense of well-being and euphoria come over me. We started fondling each other, frenching and taking off each other's clothes. We hugged, we muttered sweet nothings. I asked her about her business, her life, when we was due to go back, whether she had any darlings. She bathed me --- something *SOMEONE* has not yet done for me.

After the bath, we sat down on the bed and resumed the soft fondling. I kissed her lightly on her cheeks and neck. Soon one thing led to another and we began very passionate love making. It was no longer any SOP customer service procedure. We were really making love to each other like good old time lovers. Oh my ...... when it was her turn to lick my nipples, I really appreciated and enjoyed it, because that is extremely pleasurable. She deftly slipped on the condom and did a skillful bj .... so skillful that I had to hold back and try not to cum prematurely.

Our actual fucking was slow and extended into the second session. Gentle but deliberate massaging of the clit area (I recall CumKing saying some Thai gals do not enjoy cunnilingus coz they find it degrading to the man), passionate frenching, fingering followed by a hint of ass rimming put her totally at ease. Her juices flowed wildly. Our final position was woman-on-top. I came first, then she continued to ride me with increasing intensity until she too came. Thereupon she collapsed onto me, perspiring and panting. We remained in this position for a good 5 minutes. It was the most wonderful 5 minutes of my life.

Exhausted, she spent the remaining 5 minutes of the session sleeping on my shoulder ..... and she actually slept off! I loved the smell of her hair. I loved the way she cuddled and hugged me.

The Thais truly know how to make love .... something *SOMEONE* has yet to learn.

I really enjoy Ah Joy's company, and I hope in days to cum my patronage of Hse 19A will bring me more joy.

Kai Xin
with a renewed sense of joy.


p/s: That *SOMEONE* is my ex-tirak City Developments Limited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by kaixin1; 19-05-2003 at 01:09 AM.


more secret KAMASUTRA from JJ aka kaixin from:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=11720

No comments: