Tuesday, September 28, 2010

master chee has gone GLOBAL.

master chee ah juan could be now the GLOBAL MASTER. what's a peesailand to him? his ambition is to TAKE OVER THE WORLD MARTIAL ARTS as the SUPREME GRANDMASTER! wow!! beh tahan! and no joking!!

updated news that's rumbling in the martial arts fratenity of local politics:

From: holeinmany Sep-25 8:57 am
To: ALL (4 of 70)

39254.4 in reply to 39254.1

part transcript of the interview with Chee

__________________________________________________

Q: If you don’t mind me asking you a very rude question, but it’s something my readers want to know. The perception is that you are bankrolled, funded, by overseas money. Would you like to use this chance to tell them…
A: (interrupts) I’m just saying, come and buy my books. That’s how I, I get my income. And, and I keep telling people, go down to the book stores, Kinokuniya and Select. If people don’t buy, it’s hard for me to… I’ve been selling books for the last decade. On the streets. You’ve seen me, I don’t know if you’ve seen me.

Q: So you’re saying your income comes from the sales of your books.
A: Most of it. Sometimes I keep telling people, I don’t live a .. life.

Q: Is it ok if I write that you live in Toa Payoh..?
A: Yeah it’s ok. I live very simply. Life choices, I’ve made my choice.

Q: Do you mind me asking how many room flat?
A: That’s ah ah ah… But it’s a very humble… It is no secret, it is a three-room flat. I make very simple life choice. We don’t live glamorously. We get by. But the important thing is we put the resources into the cause I fight for.

Q: People may find it hard to think you can keep a family, just on books.
A: Whatever I can live on. Sometimes we get help, I mean not help lah. People, relatives and so on and so forth. It does get into a, a…

Q: So people are wrong to say you’ve been getting money?
A: I don’t know, where do you get this. People keep saying. I don’t..

Q: If they are wrong, then I can write that they are wrong. I’ll say they are wrong.
A: No, I mean, I’ve always write as an academic, you get research, you apply for research grants. I’ve gone overseas. I’ve got some awards for writing. Had stints overseas where fellowships that kind of thing. These things all helped a bit. I write research grants that kind of thing.

Q: Research on democracy?
A: er, other things lah. Not just, different areas as well.

Q: Which areas? Psychology?
A: Sometimes they are all related, human behavior, different things.


more info about master chee:

From: sftoe Sep-26 10:32 pm
To: holeinmany (18 of 70)

39254.18 in reply to 39254.16

"Dr Chee Soon Juan (CSJ) obtained his Ph.D. from the University of Georgia and is a neuropsychologist by training. He joined the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) in 1992, and subsequently became its secretary-general. He was formerly an Honorary Research Associate at the Monash Asia Institute (1997) and University of Chicago (2001), and was a Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellow at the Washington-based National Endowment for Democracy (2004). He received the Defender of Democracy Award (2003) given by the Parliamentarians for Global Action. He is the the Chairman of the Alliance for Reform & Democracy in Asia (ARDA)."

http://kentridgecommon.com/?p=4096

master chee could be a political terrorist out to destroy peesailand. he could be definitely funded by a foreign source!

Coffeeshop Chit Chat - how chee soon juan is linked to cia
From: holeinmany Sep-25 7:18 am
To: ALL (1 of 70)

39254.1

NED funds FHF who funds CALD who then funds SDP

Chee should come cleans as to who he is working for - for the benefit of Singaporeans or foreigners, in particular the CIA

_______________________________________________________

http://www.voltairenet.org/article30022.html

The NED publishes the Journal of Democracy, which is distributed all over the world, and the Encuentro (Meeting) magazine, especially for Cuba, as well as collective books. It also organizes prestigious conferences with the intellectuals it sponsors (for example, historian François Furet and press boss Jean Daniel in France). Finally, the NED "forms" trade union and political leading figures all over the world, in all matters relating to the exercise of "democracy".

Officially, the NED’s budget rises to only 50 million dollars. However, vast co-funding is received and earmarked for organizing its operations. These external contributions, that rise to the tune of several hundred million dollars per year, come mainly from the State Department, the Department of the Treasury and, discreetly, from the CIA.

more info:

http://www.fnf.org.ph/news/fnf-and-cald-host-ned-director.htm

For those still blur, CALD is the backer of SDP (Chee Soon Juan)
And NEA is funded by the USA government

No comments: