Thursday, August 27, 2009

obsession of JJ exposed!


"miss u" in her brain while humping away in her sexmobile

Ng E-Jay Says:
July 1st, 2009 at 5:08 pm

Jas and I have known each other for close to 3 years now, and over time she has really gotten to know me inside out, to the extent she scored full marks in the “know E-Jay” quiz on facebook!

I’m just glad to be a listening ear to my friend Jas, it’s the least I could do for an activist mother who is bravely stepping out into the fray to stand up for the rights of Singapore citizens.

Jas, you have so much more life experiences compared to a bookworm like me, so I don’t have that much advice to offer you, but just know I’ll always stand by you whenever you need me.

Our activist group is really made up of great people. I’m so happy to be friends with each and every one of you!

this open posting is very subtle and appears very innocent. but if u think deeper...can it be a confession or a personal obsession?

don't forget, jaslyn is a married mother with 2 teletubbies kids. ejay is the reputated geylang cheongster kaixin1. so just go think about it

No comments: