Tuesday, June 30, 2009

flirt it again, bitch!

Lamei : EJay you are My Knight, My fuck Buddy, MY lisenting ear..hahaha

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by WayangPartyEatShit

I was asked to use one word to describe E-Jay by Dr Chee during 1 of the workshops we attended, I came up with “Eloquent E-Jay”.

It is precisely of E-Jay’s eloquence in writing that caught my attention in a popular forum back then in 2006. That was how we both got to know each other.

E-Jay never fails to come to my defense whenever he sees or feels someone is making nasty remarks about me. He is very protective of me like a brother will for a sister..

E-Jay never fails to lend me his listening ear whenever he sense I am feeling down. Once, he even chatted with me till the wee hours of the morning, despite he having a long day later. I am truly very grateful and appreciative of his patience and kind words of support encouragement he has shown me.

Just the other when the F4 met up for a get together lunch, E-Jay presented me with 3 boxes of Belgium chocolates for my birthday knowing that I love chocolates. I was very touched and I realize he’s been giving me chocolates for my birthday since we know each other. As I aged, my birthdays are celebrated with family and friends over lunches and dinners, presents are rare, it is touching to note that E-Jay seem to be the only friend that still buy presents for me.

E-Jay, if you are reading this humble article of mine, I would like you to know that I am glad to have a friend in you and I sincerely thank you for all the patience and support you have given me. Not forgetting your kind and comforting words of encouragement and listening ear.

From the bottom of my heart “Thank you very much E-Jay”.

when lamei hadn't appeared, ejay was very friendly to my li'l brother leetahsar. it was LTS who intro ejay to lamei n chiatilik without knowing that discords would be sown to create enimity eventually.

could it be that some fissure between them is already appearing and this troll is trying her FLIRT&DESTROY skill all over again? the breakup of a newly blissful marriage was also rumour to be due to her intrusion.

what is the present situation about her marital status and those that she that dreadfully implicated is still kept tightly mum. the only clue that we can get now is someone is no longer living with his younger n more beautiful wife but staying with his own parents and hence be able to own 3 junkie bikes with free parking in landed premises. if not, he has to pay 3 parking lots for which he's just too stingy to do so.

No comments: